Esports Betting and Odds
The hottest action. The best betting options. Fast payouts. Amazing giveaways. It’s time to pour some Rivalry hot sauce all over your favorite esports games and really spice things up!
145 million gambling enthusiasts worldwide? 20 BILLION wagered in 2020? Multi-million dollar tournaments on the regular?
Now is the time to get in on the hottest trend in the gambling world: esports betting.
Rivalry.com is your home for esports betting online. The first site by fans for fans, we are a fully licensed and regulated platform for fans to bet money safely on their favorite games.
Do you want to get in on the action with instant deposits and fast cashouts on some of the best DOTA 2, Overwatch, League of Legends, and CS:GO action on the web? Here’s the place to do it.
Trusted by thousands of other Rivalry fanatics, join the fans who already betting on Rivalry. Experience the adrenaline rush of playing alongside your favorite teams. Isn’t it time you had some skin in the game and became a part of the action?
No experience required! The best part? Your first bet is on the house!
Join today and finally start spicing up the games you’re already watching. If you’re a fan, then you’ve already got a big advantage!
Rivalry is Truly One of a Kind: What goes into our secret sauce?
We’ve put together a winning recipe for esports fans around the world. When you spread a bit of Rivalry sauce on your favorite games (CS:GO, Dota, LoL, Overwatch, and more), you get all the benefits of:
- 100% Safe: As a fully licensed body under the Isle of Man Supervision Gambling Commission, betting at Rivalry is 100% SAFE. No more worrying about the people behind the company. No worrying about the safety of your money. No worrying about someone shutting down the site and running away with your skins or cash.
- Live Betting: Not only can you bet on matches before they start, you can also bet as the games are being played. Mix that with the options for prop bets and you’re in for a real treat.
- Ton of Betting Options: We make sure to provide hot action for all of our games. Money lines, live betting (in-game betting), prop bets and much more work together to create a killer experience for you.
- Fast Cash: As fans ourselves, there was nothing worse than waiting around for our deposits to clear. Even worse was jumping through hoops to get our payments sent to our bank accounts. We use cash and fast payment options so your deposits clear instantly and your cashouts are in your account as fast as possible.
- Amazing Giveaways: Like we said, we are fans too. What’s better than getting in on the action with all your favorite games? Doing that AND getting a chance to win hundreds of dollars in free giveaways. Sign up and enter for your chance to win some seriously geeky setups!
- Your First Bet FREE: We want you to get in on the action, so your first bet with us is 100% free No deposit required. No risk to you. No BS.. Sign up today and get your first $1.50 wager on the house.
Make Smart Decisions with Esports Betting by Staying Informed
Rivalry is the place to go to keep up on all of the latest teams, tournaments, news, and strategy for everything esports. Esports has gone from a relatively unknown phenomenon played in hardcore gamers’ basements to a worldwide frenzy sweeping entire nations off their feet. What used to pack living rooms now packs stadiums and is a multi-billion dollar industry.
Rivalry is your place is to get in on the action with all of the major titles.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO): Fast-paced action, nuanced tactics, and painstaking attention to detail, CS:GO is one of the most popular games for players and spectators alike. This tactical first-person shooter from Valve offers some of the most exciting betting action. Start researching your favorite teams now and become a part of the action. Take your chances on the winner of a single match or the entire tournament. You can even bet on different in-game factors too.
- DOTA 2: The mother of all online games, 2017’s championship tournament, “the International”, had a prize pool of over 24 million dollars. Over 100 characters to choose from, strategic map decisions, and intense pressure make it a gambler's dream. Watching Dota matches as a fan is fun but with a few bucks on the match...absolutely epic.
- Overwatch: Overwatch isn’t as established as its peers, which is why it’s perfect for skilled bettors looking to win big. Unlike other titles, the odd lines are still volatile and the strategy hasn’t solidified yet. So the door is wide open to beat the odds and make a lot of cash if you can use your knowledge and skills to develop an edge. Dig deep, do your research, and try to find the next underdog that’ll hit big for you!
- League of Legends: 27 million players per day and 7.5 million simultaneously at peak hours fuel the crazy betting action. The cult-like followers of the game that launched a revolution drive one of esports’ most lucrative industries. 60 million people tuned in to watch the championship, and you can bet the betting action was wild. You know the game, but do you know how much money you can win watching it? You can bet on the winner of a single match our on the outcome of an entire tournament.
Eports Betting: Is it legal and legit? Everything You Need to Know
Betting on esports has EXPLODED in popularity with the entire market expected to eclipse 20 BILLION dollars by 2020. Still, most sites are relatively new. You may have a few questions before getting started. Is it legit? Is it legal? How does it even work?
Don’t worry. We’ll cover all of that here:
Is Esports Betting Legal?
Yes. We are 100% legal. Rivalry was granted a license under the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. We only offer services to customers that are of age and in regions that allow gambling.
How do I know if a sportsbook is legit? What should I look for?
Along with the explosion in popularity of esports has come a flood of esportsbooks which offer betting on the most popular titles. We’re sure you’ve heard horror stories about sites that didn’t pay out or got shut down or something of that nature. We have too.
Here’s how to tell if a site is safe for betting:
- Licenses: First, always look to see if they are a licensed sportsbook. If they are, this means they have to answer to the authority of a government and are bound by law to operate under set guidelines. If a site is not licensed, they are free to shut down and run off with your money with no repercussions. Under our license, all debts are enforceable by law.
- Type of License - Not all licenses are created equally. The licenses that Rivalry holds will always be of the highest standards. Some of the benefits for users or players of a site that is licensed under the Isle of Man are:
Fund Protection: Rivalry has a regulatory requirement to ensure that there is always enough funds to cover all player funds and potential winnings. This is reported and verified on a daily basis.
Match Integrity: Rivalry is not permitted to offer matches that have a low integrity and are susceptible to match fixing. If you see a site offering matches that have small prize pools or low viewers it is possible these matches are rigged.
Responsible Gambling: We are required to (and go above and beyond) to make available tools to help prevent problem gambling. Including limiting deposits, wagers and age verification.
Check the license for any site you are thinking of playing on to see if there are protections for you as a customer.
- Industry Memberships: Just like a brick-and-mortar business, you want your sportsbook to belong to industry groups. Check to see if they belong to a gaming commission, safe gambling programs, ethics councils, or anything of that nature. If they are, then they operate at a professional level high enough to achieve the status of membership to these groups. These organizations will also hold them accountable and check to see if they are maintaining their standards. For example, we belong to the eSports Integrity Coalition, the recognized guardian of integrity within all esports (super serious stuff!).
- Real-Money Wagering: There’s nothing wrong with betting skins (kind of) but you want your book to operate in real cash (we’ll cover this in-depth later). Skins betting raises a lot of red flags.
- Community Trust: Members of the gaming community wouldn’t risk their reputation on untrustworthy sites. Check to see what members of the esports community are saying or check to see they are conducting interviews with the site.
- Payment Options: While you want your sportsbook to accept various payment options, make sure that they operate in the legitimate world of finance. If they only accept obscure methods, this could lead to some major issues. Rivalry accepts most major payment methods, which is an indicator to you that we’ve passed very stringent tests administered by those payment companies.
- Transparency: We are in business to make money, and that’s no secret. However, we don’t try to hide it. A site should be transparent in all of its doings. That includes bonuses, odds, limits, payouts, and especially how it makes a profit. At Rivalry, we are 100% transparent about everything. Questions about how something works? Ask us and you’ll get a straight answer!
Esports Betting Tips: How to Give Yourself an Edge
The great thing about betting on your favorite games is that you’re already a fan. And guess what? That’s your biggest advantage!
There are swarms of unskilled gamblers out there just betting the moneyline to get their rush. That’s not you. You know these games in and out. That’s how you can give yourself an edge and a better chance of winning.
With so much in-game detail and nuance, and of course the skill of each individual player, there are plenty of opportunities for a skilled bettor to recognize value when they see it.
If you want to start winning money at esports betting, follow these tips and you’ll be in a much better position than the general population:
- Know the teams and players: This comes first. Follow tournaments. Follow teams. Follow them everywhere you can. Twitter, YouTube, Steam, Facebook, news sites, etc. The more knowledge you have, the better. Focus on key factors like how they fare with certain characters, how they match up against certain teams, and which maps are their favorites. One thing that many newbies forget is to keep track of home-field advantage. Sometimes teams fly in after a long journey and are not on their A-game, creating a prime opportunity for an UPSET!
- Analyze past tournaments: If you really want to put in the work, start analyzing past tournaments. Go back and watch footage to see where the teams made mistakes. See how they performed on certain maps. You can even read the chats or try to listen to the teammates talk to each other and see if they got flustered.
- Pick the right team: No team is perfect. That’s not how life works. The best teams have strengths and weaknesses that work in harmony. One player might be an expert in one map while the other prefers a different one. That may lead to some volatility if their favorite map is not chosen.
- Hunt for value: The biggest matches that everyone is betting on may be the most exciting, but there is often HUGE value in more obscure matches where the line isn’t so set. If everyone is betting on something, then chances are, the information is clear and the line is accurate. You can still beat the spread, but it’s much harder.
- Create your own odds: Once you know everything there is to know about the teams, it’s time for you to create your own odds in your head. Settle on your odds and hunt around the web for betting lines that you think are off. Chances are, your insider knowledge is ahead of the general public.
Visit Rivalry Academy to learn more about going from beginner to bettor extraordinaire in no time. It’s a one-of-a-kind learning resource on our site for fans that want to help you gain an edge.
Ready to get started with not just dota 2 gambling but also gambling for CS:GO, League of Legends, and many other games? You have come to the right place. It's time to pour some Rivalry hot chili sauce all over your favorite games and get into all of the awesome esports betting action? Rivalry is where real fans come to spice up the games they are already watching with friends and family and start feeling the exciting action.
So what are you waiting for? Your first bet is on the house! No deposit required. No risk to you. Just some free money to bet with!
There’s never been a better time to start betting on your favorite games.
Login to Rivalry, claim your free money, and place a bet today!