Take a Breather, Recharge, and join us on The Rivalry Cooldown, where we give you an unfiltered view on the current topics in esports from the experts. This month we have SirScoots, Nahaz, Richard Lewis, and SirActionSlacks to talk everything developers. Did Blizzard destroy HOTS from the start? How much does Valve care about communicating? Will anyone as Riot be punished for sexual misconduct? Did Artifact die?
- 1:00 - HOTS
- 3:10 - "HOTS was dead the moment it launched"
- 5:21 - Player Experience (Twitlonger) - http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqofr
- 37:00 - TESPA / ESPN paid placement
- 12:00 - Scoots / OWL
- 22:00 - Overwatch can't balance because they're fighting toxicity
- 23:00 - Fornite "balancing" / Infinity Sword
- 24:30 - R8 in CSGO as the worst patch in existence
- 27:30 - Ninja on Jimmy Fallon
- 31:00 -China Ministry of Youth / banned games?
- 35:00 - Dolce & Gabbana racist ad
- 36:00 - Steam launches in China
- 37:30 - Valve / Kuku ban / communication issues
- 48:00 - PPD tweets required to have any Valve action
- 53:00 - PPD 33 tweet for the KL Major
- 1:00:30 - Slacks to run the next TI
- 1:02:00 - No Smash at EVO Japan
- 1:05:00 - Richard on FGC
- 1:06:00 - How is htat Artifact playerbase doing?
- 1:11:00 - Riot COO Sexual Misconduct / 2 months suspension
- 1:22:00 - Mark Merill "Supreme Cult Overlord"
- 1:37:00 - CSGO topping steam charts for concurrent players
Follow our Guests on Twitter:
Love this episode? Check out the first episode!