Check out our latest interview with KBBQ! Reinessa takes Jack 'KBBQ' to the mic and questions him on all things Dota 2.
How did Jack start his annalist career and then end up being a team manager for VGJ Storm? What was his big break that defined his esports journey so far? We find out all the details from start to finish in this interview, check it out!
Want to skip ahead? Here's the timestamps:
- 00:10 - Introduction/Role within Dota
- 01:10 - How did your writing career get started?
- 02:30 - Translator experience
- 04:30 - Big break?
- 05:38 - How did you start your analyst career?
- 06:55 - How do you balance NA/China work?
- 08:15 - What do you think needs to happen to bridge the NA/China divide?
- 09:58 - What's the flipside?
- 12:13 - VGJ Move?
- 15:21 - Surprises in new role?
- 17:05 - Full roster change?
- 19:50 - Bootcamps/preparation?
- 21:00 - Current system - Is it too much?
- 26:08 - What do you do to help your team deal with mental stress?
- 28:20 - What do orgs need to invest more into to help the teams succeed?
- 31:00 - How do you feel about being the 'Team Mom'
- 32:15 - How do you feel when your team plays?
- 34:05 - Manager vs analyst
- 37:10 - What is the deal with the last Jedi?
- 39:48 - Outro, anything you wanna say?