Additional Contest Terms and Conditions
The DOTA LA Major Qualifier has arrived and we want you to enjoy it as much as possible.For that reason we are giving you a $15 bet insurance on your first bet placed on any game of the competition.
To qualify for this offer, the player must make a deposit of $15 or more between the 9th and the 14th of February 2020 using the code LAMAJORIN15. Rivalry will refund up to $15 in bonus funds in the very first bet placed and lost after introducing the bonus code on any match of the LA Major Qualifiers. The funds will be credited on the 17th.
Bonus funds can be used to bet on any game, any match and any market! The winnings (excluding the wager amount) from bets placed with bonus funds will be automatically added to the players real money balance and will be available for withdrawal.
- Player must deposit at least $15 USD (or equivalent) between February 9th (00 UTC) and February 14th (23:59 UTC).
- The maximum amount of bonus funds that can be received by a user is $15 USD, or the equivalent value in other currencies.
- Player must use the promotion code LAMAJORIN15 when making the deposit.
- This offer is available to all users who received the corresponding email.
- The reward for this promotion will be paid out in bonus funds. The general conditions of bonus funds will apply.
- The user will have 30 days (from the day the deposit was made) to complete the requirements in order to unlock the bonus funds.
- The qualifying bet must be placed on winners market with odds 1.7 or higher.
- Only the first bet placed after using the code will count towards the promotion.
- If the user places multiple bets on different outcomes in the same market, the first bet placed in the given market is the only bet which will count towards the requirements to release the bonus funds (no hedging).
- This offer can not be combined with any other offer.
- If an existing promotion is active on the account, that promotion must be canceled or completed prior to starting this promotion.
- Participating users are subject to fraud screening prior to withdrawal.
- Rivalry reserves the right to terminate the promotion at any time at their sole discretion, with no required notice.