Reinessa and qojqva sit down and talk about all things Dota and his current esports career including what motivates him, team dynamics and if he thinks that Dota should have a place in the Olympics!
- 0:05 - Introduction
- 0:54 - Consider going back to your old name?
- 2:20 - Motivation
- 3:20 - Scrims or pubs?
- 4:35 - MMR Farming - Does it impact practise?
- 5:50 - More about your career - How did it feel to play on liquid?
- 8:10 - Thoughts on coaching
- 10:50 - Decision making structures
- 13:30 - Do you like being the underdog?
- 14:20 - How did you handle doing well in tournaments?
- 16:40 - More about you - Who don't you use social media?
- 17:50 - Do you take breaks?
- 19:15 - How did you balance school and gaming?
- 22:10 - Dynamics
- 24:43 - Do you like the current DPC system?
- 26:28 - Do you think players push themselves to hard?
- 28:00 - What's the most fun way for you to play?
- 30:50 - What needs to be fixed in Dota?
- 31:48 - Do you think the small patches will stop any one team from being dominant consistently?
- 33:20 - Versatility
- 34:20 - Adaptation
- 35:50 - Who do you want to test yourself against?
- 35:35 - Does Dota have a place in the Olympics?
- 37:34 - National teams?
- 39:00 - Shoutouts/Outro
Enjoy this article? Check out another Dota article we've posted about Evil Genius's roster change!