The 12/13/2019 update to CS:GO addressed some of the community complaints about the visibility issues with different Agent skins alongside minor adjustments to two maps in the Competitive pool.
Though it’s not quite a complete rework or outright removal, Valve changed the color and the contrasts on three of the Shattered Web Agents in light of player complaints. 3rd Commando Company, "Two Times" McCoy, and Seal Team 6 Soldier now have darker green outfits to work with, making them more visible on the new Cache. (At the time of writing, the preview images are unchanged according to this Reddit thread.) The developers also adjusted the greenery on certain portions of Overpass to alleviate some of the problems.
It remains to be seen whether this is a big enough adjustment to resolve all issues.
The complete patch notes (also available here) are as follows:
[ AGENTS ]
– 3rd Commando Company, ‘Two Times’ McCoy, and Seal Team 6 Soldier have been updated to improve visibility. These previously mid-tone agents have been darkened, and contrast has been increased in their head and shoulders.
[ MISC ]
– Accolade weighting has been adjusted for non-Competitive modes.
– Added nametag preview on the model to match the rendering rules.
– Fixed items inside storage units sometimes showing up as unacknowledged.
– Fixed overview map from crashing when drawing too many line segments.
[ MAPS ]
– Pruned some shrubbery.
– Removed pixel-gaps on boxes in bombsite A.
Image credit: Valve